Glamping Dome Zanskar
Location: Sethan, Manali, Himachal Pradesh
Check-In: 12:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Maximum Guests: 8-10 Adults 2-3 Childs
The campsite offers an geodome glamps with common washrooms on a double sharing basis with all basic amenities along with Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Evening Tea. Also, there are many activities offered for fun and thrill at the campsite like Indoor Games, Nature Healing, Yoga, Snow Activities, Badminton along with some Paid activities (Charges Extra). Enjoy Bonfire with light music in the evening with friends, and given its location makes it a perfect camping experience in the lap of mountains.
How To Reach:
Hamta Pass is about 1-1.5 hrs. from Manali, is easily accessible by public/private transportation.
- Geodome Glamps with Attached Washroom on double/triple sharing basis
- Evening Tea
Activities ( You can do)
- Indoor Games
- Nature Healing
- Nature Walk
- Bonfire with Light Music
Things To Carry
- Valid Identity Card
- Warm and comfortable clothes
- Good quality trekking shoes, slippers and extra pair of socks
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturizers
- Personal toiletries
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Water bottles, trendy backpacks, and energy bars/snacks
- A pair of sunglasses and a camera
- Caps or hats
- Insect repellent and emergency medical kit
- Flashlight (with spare batteries)
- Post Booking, The exact location of the campsite will be shared.
- Timings of the meal: Breakfast from 8:00 am to 10:30 am; Lunch- 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm; Dinner- 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
- The camps are suitable for both Families and Couples.
- The Camping is basic in nature. One must not expect luxuries.
- Children below the age of 5: Free of Cost
- Children between 5-12 years of age: Chargeable as a child
- Children above the age of 12: Chargeable as an adult
- During various activities, follow the instructions of the guide carefully.
- Do not litter at the campsite.
- Any damages to the campsite will be directly payable at the campsite.
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases, operators will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
Booking Confirmation Policy
- The customer receives a confirmation via email or phone call within 24 hours of successful booking.
- Guests: 10
- Amenities: Bonfire, Dj Night, Free Parking, Hot Water Supply, Open Lawn Area, Wifi
- View: Mountains View
- Bed Type: 1 Double Bed ( With Extra Mattress)
- Categories: Glamping Dome