IGLOO STAY 1N/2Days
Once again, we are ready to make a frosty lodging this winter in the hills of Hamta/Sethan Valley to make your dream come true of staying amid the snow-capped mountains and playing with soft white snow and skiing, sliding and making snowmen or your own Igloo.
CHARGES FOR ONE NIGHT STAY IN IGLOO
@ Rs.4,500/- per person
- FOR THE FIRST TIME IN INDIA – AN IGLOO STAY EXPERIENCE
- Adventure Activities: Skiing, Tube Sliding, Making Snow Man & Lesson make your own igloo.
- 4WD experience in a mountain.
- Calm, and serene environment of snowy winter.
- Make new friends.
- Bonfire and music.
Day 01 – Drive To Igloo Camp-
Guest have to report in the office at hotel Igloo Himachal Inn prini ( Manali Naggar highway) at 9 AM. After completing the registration work we‘ll provide you with snow dresses followed by a short briefing. We’ll drive by shared 4WD cab to the mountain, it’s 45 mnt drive and 20 mnt walk to reach the igloo camp. Till sunset one can play with snow do skiing, tube slide, make snowmen and learn to make your own igloo. In the evening enjoy a bonfire and music in the middle of white snow all around. will provide you with a warm sleeping bag with an inner liner and a nice hot water bottle to help you enjoy your first night in the igloo.
Day 02 – Drive to Manali & Departure
Wake up the next day to the crisp and cool winter air and enjoy a hearty breakfast out in the snow. After breakfast drives back to base camp and gets dropped at Manali Bus Stand.
- 1-night accommodation in Igloo on a double sharing basis (warm feather sleeping bags with extra fleece will be provided with thick foam mattresses and hot water bottles.
- All meals at Igloo Camp Site: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, and Hot drinks.
- Igloo Making is Complimentary.
- Bonfire in the evening with Igloo Stay and Music.
- Snow dress.
- Activities: For Skiing charges apply on the spot.
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above “Inclusions” section.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages, etc.
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any.
- Transport charges from Base Camp to Igloo Site & back.
(Rs.4500/- per 4 x 4 Gypsy which would be shared between the co-passengers on that trip)
- Medical, Insurance, and Evacuation charges
- Guests: 2
- Amenities: Bonfire, Dj Night, Free Parking, Hot Water Supply, Open Lawn Area, Wifi
- View: Mountains View
- Bed Type: Snow Bed
- Categories: Igloo