HAMPTA PASS TREK
DAY 01 – Drive from Manali to Jagatsukh village and trek to Tilgan. 5-6hrs .altitude 3100m
Today drive 7 km to village Jagatsukh the starting point of trek. Jagatsukh village has a history of having old capital of kullu valley. First of all trek starts with gradual climb to reach village Bhanara between apple orchards and then between tall pine forests. The view of Kullu valley and Pirpanjal mountain ranges are breathtaking from the mountain when going to reach camp site at Tilgan.
Over night and dinner in camp.
Day 02 Tilgan to Sorotu meadows. 3-4hrs altitude 3600m
Today we start our trek after having breakfast to reach next camp site located in a open meadows at Sorotu. First the trail is with gradual climb then we follow a steep section of 100m to reach a golden oak forest just below Phakoundi peak. Then gradual travers to reach a open meadow of Sorotu. Over night and dinner in camp.
Day 03 – Trek to RauriKhouri and back. 5-6hrs altitude 4200.
Today we trek to reach the highest point Raurikhouri .from here the view of valley and mighty peaks of Himalaya is breathtaking. The mighty peaks of Pirpanjal mountain range like Hanuman tibba ,deotibba, Indrasan and view of Bhrabangal ranges are awesome. Trek back to camp.Over night and dinner in camp.
Day 04 – Trek down to Sethan village in Hamta valley and drive to Manali.
Today we walk down to reach road head at Sethan Village and from there drive to Manali.
COST PER PERSON BASIS AS PER ABOVE ITINERARY-
2-3 PAX @ 16299/H
4-7 PAX @ 12699/H
8-12 PAX @ 10699/H
- Accomodation in tents on triple sharing basis. Sleeping bags and rubber mat will be provided.
- All meal from 1st days pack lunch to last days pack lunch.
- Guide, kitchen staff and helper boy charges.
- Transport charges from Manali to starting point of trek and back to Manali from end point of trek.
- All camping and entry charges.
- Goods & service tax.
- Expenses of personal nature like tip, drink and laundry services.
- Medical, insurance and evacuation charges.
- Expenses occurred due to unforeseen natural events like flood, road block, heavy snowfall etc.
- Porter / mule charges to carry personal luggage.
Payments and cancellations: –
- A minimum 50% of total on confirmation.
- Cancellation charges:
- 2 months before departure –No Charge
- 29-60 days before departure-25% of total
- 10-28 days before departure-50% of total
- Less than 10 days before departure-No Refund