HAMPTA PASS TREK
DAY 01 – Drive from Manali to Jagatsukh village and trek to Tilgan. 5-6hrs .altitude 3100m
Today drive 7 km to the village Jagatsukh the starting point of the trek. Jagatsukh village has a history of having the old capital of Kullu valley. First of all, the trek starts with a gradual climb to reach the village of Bhanara between apple orchards and then tall pine forests. The view of Kullu valley and Pirpanjal mountain ranges are breathtaking from the mountain when going to reach the campsite at Tilgan.
Overnight and dinner in camp.
Day 02 Tilgan to Sorotu meadows. 3-4hrs altitude 3600m
Today we start our trek after having breakfast to reach the next campsite located in the open fields at Soroti. First, the trail is with gradual climb then we follow a steep section of 100m to reach a golden oak forest just below Phakoundi peak. Then gradual traverse to reach an open meadow of Soroti. Overnight and dinner in camp.
Day 03 – Trek to RauriKhouri and back. 5-6hrs altitude 4200.
Today we trek to reach the highest point Raurikhouri .from here the view of the valley and mighty peaks of the Himalayas is breathtaking. The mighty peaks of the Pirpanjal mountain range like Hanuman tibia,deotibba, and Indrasan, and the view of the Bhrabangal ranges are awesome. Trek back to camp.Overnight and dinner in camp.
Day 04 – Trek down to Sethan village in Hamta valley and drive to Manali.
Today we walk down the road head to Sethan Village and from there drive to Manali.
COST PER PERSON BASIS AS PER THE ABOVE ITINERARY-
2-3 PAX @ 16299/H
4-7 PAX @ 12699/H
8-12 PAX @ 10699/H
- Accommodation in tents on a triple sharing basis. Sleeping bags and rubber mats will be provided.
- All meals from the 1st-day pack lunch to the last day’s pack lunch.
- Guide, kitchen staff, and helper boy charges.
- Transport charges from Manali to starting point of the trek and back to Manali from the end point of the trek.
- All camping and entry charges.
- Goods & service tax.
- Expenses of personal nature like tips, drink, and laundry services.
- Medical, insurance, and evacuation charges.
- Expenses occurred due to unforeseen natural events like floods, roadblocks, heavy snowfall, etc.
- Porter/mule charges to carry personal luggage.
Payments and cancellations: –
- A minimum of 50% of the total on confirmation.
- Cancellation charges:
- 2 months before departure –No Charge
- 29-60 days before departure-25% of total
- 10-28 days before departure-50% of total
- Less than 10 days before departure-No Refund