ONE NIGHT IGLOO STAY
IGLOO STAY 1N/2Days
Once again, we are ready to make a frosty lodging this winter in the hills of Hamta/Sethan Valley to make your dream come true of staying amid the snow capped mountains and to play with soft white snow and do skiing, slide and make snowman or your own Igloo.
CHARGES FOR ONE NIGHT STAY IN IGLOO
@ Rs.4,500/- per person
- FOR THE FIRST TIME IN INDIA – AN IGLOO STAY EXPERIENCE
- Adventure Activities: Skiing, Tube Sliding, Making Snow Man & Lesson to make your own igloo.
- 4WD experience in mountain.
- Calm, and serene environment of snowy winter.
- Make new friends.
- Bonfire and music.
Day 01 – Drive To Igloo Camp-
Guest have to report in office at hotel Igloo Himachal In prini ( Manali Naggar highway) at 9 AM. After completing the registration work we ‘ll provide you snow dresses followed by short briefing. We’ll drive by shared 4WD cab to mountain, its 45 minutes drive and 20 minutes walk to reach igloo camp. Till sunset one can play with snow do skiing, tube slide, make snow man and learn making your own igloo. In evening enjoy bonefire and music in middle of white snow all around. will provide you a warm sleeping bag with an inner liner and a nice hot water bottle to help you enjoy your first night in igloo.
Day 02 – Drive to Manali & Departure
Wake up the next day to the crisp and cool winter air and enjoy a hearty breakfast out on the snow. After breakfast drive back to base camp and get dropped Manali Bus Stand.
- 1 night accommodation in Igloo on double sharing basis (warm feather sleeping bags with extra fleece will be provided with thick foam mattress and hot water bottles.
- All meals at Igloo Camp Site: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner and Hot drinks.
- Igloo Making is Complimentary.
- Bonfire in the evening with Igloo Stay and Music.
- Snow dress.
- Activities: For Skiing charges apply at spot.
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above “Inclusions” section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc.
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any.
- Transport charges from Base Camp to Igloo Site & back.
(Rs.4500/- per 4 x 4 gypsy which can accommodate up to 6 price would be shared between the co passengers on that trip)
- Medical, Insurance and Evacuation charge